Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 14 Raw Food Diet and counting

I have decided to go Raw!  This is day 14, and while I should be happy at losing a pant size already, I still feel bloated and puffy.  I should say that on the inside I feel like a skinny person, but the outside does not look like one.  I have always been athletic so this is very difficult for me.  Between food allergies and menopause this has been quite a battle...  The interesting thing is I have had no cravings for cooked food.  I feel full most of the time and pretty much have to make myself eat.  I keep waiting for the weight to "melt" off like all the books and websites say...hope it starts soon!

Pros:  Down one size
          My skin and hair feel awesome
          I have tons of energy

Cons:  Seems that I am not losing as fast as I would like

God Bless
          

No comments:

Post a Comment